Sunday 2 October 2011

Cyanotypes and general settling in




On Friday I started to play with making cyanotypes. I made a few only two worked. I spoke to Ernest about the project and my idea to make photographic documents of the performance using the paper from the performance to print onto so that they have the aura/energy/spirit/connection with the event. I hope today that we will make a dark room.

I've also decided that I will upload photographs to Flickr as I am taking many photographs some just of my surroundings.


here is the link to my photostream





I feel I should mention that this photograph is of the sign for my residency at 42 New Briggate called The Fine Art of Rejection that I did in 2009. I found it in the suitcase on Thursday morning before the performance. My music was playing loudly and I started to dance in the middle of my floor. Then I started to loose my shoes so I kicked them off and dance on the 'I'm Sorry'. Maybe this helped or maybe it is nothing, but I thought I would note it down so that I remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment