Thursday 22 September 2011

Return to Tallinn

On Tuesday 27th around lunchtime I will be back at Polymer Culture Factory. Sandra Jogeva has asked me to take part in Global Container on 29th September so I have been working on that for a few weeks.

There have been several ideas that have not made it through the self selection process. Finally I have decided on a starting point for my contribution to the 17th Global Container. I am going to transport 3 years of collected paper to Tallinn.



The collection has already travelled from Leeds to Dorset this time last year with the intention of using it to make an object based on the dimensions of a domestic vacuum cleaner but I never got around to it.

Now I will use my 20kg bag allowance to take my collection to Tallinn. Today I located a suitable suitcase and transferred the paper from the cardboard box into the bag. Already I have come up against a problem as the suitcase is full and not all the paper is in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment